FAQs on Tumblr are a little silly and please forgive me but I always tend to receive the same messages (PLEASE ask me interesting questions. I love questions) over and over again, so there you go:
1. ”Where is this photo from?” I reblogged it? PLEASE ask the person who posted it first.
2. ”What are your favourite films?” It’s my secret. People don’t need to know everything about me.
3. ”What’s your theme?” Another secret.
4. ”Do you really live in London?” No, in Wonderland.
5. ”Can you recommend me cool things to do in London?” I recommend this site http://www.timeout.com/london/ Have a great time in London :)
6. ”How many followers do you have?” Why does it matter to you?
7. ”Can you promo me?” Never done and never will.
8. ”Where can I see a photo of you?” Here http://girlinlondon.tumblr.com/tagged/me
9. ”Why don’t you post more photos of yourself?” I don’t feel like doing it and I don’t think I’m that interesting to bore everyone with my personal stuff.
10. ”What are your favourite blogs?” The ones I reblog regularly. I’ve got 100 favourites at least.